PATIENT ON-LINE ACCESS IS CHANGING, from 1st April you will no longer be able to request your medication, appointments etc via the website. YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER FOR ON LINE SERVICES to gain access to your GP Services from your computer.
Please follow the link below and complete the new On Line Registration Form to register for On-Line Services. Please also read the Guidance Notes. (Please note: you do not need to re-register as a patient at the Health Centre you simply need to re-register to use the on-line services)
Please read the patient information leaflet “Its your choice”
to download a Registration Application Form click on the link:
This practice now allows you to access many of your practice services safely and securely on the web. You will be able to make requests of your practice and receive responses back from the practice.
Once you have registered with us you will then be sent a password. Once you have this you are able to access the website and order your repeat medication. A confirmation email will be sent telling you that your medication is ready for collection.
Any problems please do not hesitate to contact Reception.
At present the following services are available online:
- New Patient Registrations
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Booking an Appointment
- Cancelling an Appointment
- Informing us of a Change of Address
If you should require a repeat prescription or a test results during the vacation please be aware that we will only be open on the days as shown on our vacation opening times via the link on the home page and so any requests will only be actioned on those days.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use the Services?
- You may use this service at any time, even when the practice is closed. However you should not use this service for emergencies. In these circumstances always contact the practice by phone immediately, or if the practice is closed ring 111, or life-threatening ring 999.
How do I use the Services?
- Please be aware that our on-line access is changing from 1st April. Please see details above relating to re-registering for on-line services.
How do I receive a response from the Practice?
- Whenever you log back into the system you will be shown any new responses. If you wish to be notified that there are new responses waiting then you can request an email be sent to you whenever there is a new response. The email does not contain any private information – it only informs you that there is a response waiting for you and that you should login to view it.
Is it secure?
- This service uses the same level of security as used by online banks. You should notice a small padlock icon either at the top left of your browser window, or on the lower right. This indicates that all the information is being encrypted to keep it secure.
- Only the practice sees the data you are sending. No-one else has access to the information.
How do I get started?
- Please follow the link at the top of the page.