Online Services – Information
This practice now allows you to access many of your practice services safely and securely on the web. You will be able to make requests of your practice and receive responses back from the practice.
What services are available online?
At present the following services are available online:
- New Patient Registrations
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Requesting Test Results *
- Cancelling an Appointment
- Change of Address
* We will email or text you with all lab/x-ray/scan results whether normal or abnormal. Please only enquire online if you have not heard from us after 1 week for lab results or after 2 weeks for x-ray and scan results.
If you should require a repeat prescription or a test results during the vacation please be aware that we will only be open on the days as shown on our vacation opening times on the green box of the home page and so any requests will only be actioned on those days.
Please note that a planned upgrade to our IT systems in June / July of this year will you to view your medical notes summary.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use the Services?
- You may use this service at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even when the practice is closed. However you should not use this service for emergencies or urgent requests. In these circumstances always contact the practice by phone immediately, or if the practice is closed, the Out Of Hours service. The telephone numbers are on the home page.
How do I use the Services?
- To use any of these services you will first need to click on the link below. You will need to login to use the service.
- The first time you use the service you will need to register online. A password will be emailed to you within a few minutes to enable you to login.
- You will be prompted for information about the service you are requesting, your request is then sent to the practice.
- The practice handles the requests during their normal working day. If you send a request on Friday evening the practice won’t normally see it until Monday morning.
- Once the practice has processed your request they will send you a response either acknowledging the request or containing the information you requested.
How do I receive a response from the Practice?
- Whenever you log back into the system you will be shown any new responses. If you wish to be notified that there are new responses waiting then you can request an email be sent to you whenever there is a new response. The email does not contain any private information – it only informs you that there is a response waiting for you and that you should login to view it.
Is it secure?
- This service uses the same level of security as used by online banks. You should notice a small padlock icon either at the top left of your browser window, or on the lower right. This indicates that all the information is being encrypted to keep it secure.
- Only the practice sees the data you are sending. No-one else has access to the information.
How do I get started?
- Select the link below to get started. And remember that you will need to register the first time you use this service.
- Enter Online Services