Please follow the link below and complete the new Online Registration Form to register for Online Services. Please also read the Guidance Notes. (Please note: you do not need to re-register as a patient at the Health Centre you simply need to re-register to use the online services)
Please read the patient information leaflet “Its your choice”
to download a Registration Application Form click on the link:
This practice now allows you to access many of your practice services safely and securely on the web. You will be able to make requests of your practice and receive responses back from the practice.
Once you have registered with us you will then be sent a password.
Any problems please do not hesitate to contact Reception.
At present the following services are available online:
- New Patient Registrations
- Booking/Cancelling an Appointment
- Test Results
- Informing us of a Change of Address
- View Medical Notes
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use the Services?
- You may use this service at any time, even when the practice is closed.
Is it secure?
- This service uses the same level of security as used by online banks. You should notice a small padlock icon either at the top left of your browser window, or on the lower right. This indicates that all the information is being encrypted to keep it secure.