We strongly recommend that you register for Online Services through the NHS APP.
This will allow you to order repeat prescriptions, Share your Covid-19 Status view test results, book and manage appointments get health information and advice view you’re Health Record Securely and View your NHS Number.
PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER ONCE YOUR REGISTRATION HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY THE ST THOMAS HEALTH CENTRE. WE WILL SEND YOU A WELCOME TEXT ADVISING WHEN YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE APP.
Please click HERE to access the APP.
Please click on the link for NHS App Set Up Guide
Please follow the link below and complete the new Online Registration Form to register for Online Services. Please also read the Guidance Notes. (Please note: you do not need to re-register as a patient at the Health Centre you simply need to re-register to use the online services)
Please read the patient information leaflet “Its your choice”
to download a Registration Application Form click on the link:
This practice now allows you to access many of your practice services safely and securely on the web. You will be able to make requests of your practice and receive responses back from the practice.
Once you have registered with us you will then be sent a password.
Any problems please do not hesitate to contact Reception.
At present the following services are available online:
- New Patient Registrations
- Booking/Cancelling an Appointment
- Test Results
- Informing us of a Change of Address
- If you would like access to your Medical Record please email the Reception Team at the Student Health Centre who will be happy to email you an Application Form which will need to be completed and brought in in person with two forms of ID; one with your home address and the other can be your Student ID Card/Passport/Driving Licence.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use the Services?
- You may use this service at any time, even when the practice is closed.
Is it secure?
- This service uses the same level of security as used by online banks. You should notice a small padlock icon either at the top left of your browser window, or on the lower right. This indicates that all the information is being encrypted to keep it secure.