The Student Health Centre is experiencing unprecedented demand currently .We will always aim to see urgent cases but if your issue is routine you are likely to wait at least 10 days for an appointment .Pharmacies ,www.nhs.uk and the NHS 111 advice line are alternative options to access health advice and treatment .
- Practice Update
- Cervical Screening Awareness Week
- If you have COVID symptoms you need a PCR test done.
- Asymptomatic Covid Testing for Students
- GPDPR and Opt-Out Form
- Latest information on Covid-19
- Our Next Staff Training Day
- Easter Vacation Time table
- Did you know that you can manage your e-Referrals online now!
- Struggling to Sleep