The Student Health Centre is experiencing unprecedented demand currently .We will always aim to see urgent cases but if your issue is routine you are likely to wait at least 10 days for an appointment .Pharmacies ,www.nhs.uk and the NHS 111 advice line are alternative options to access health advice and treatment .
- First Exeter Parkrun Practice
- Survey for Evening and Weekend GP appoinments
- High demand at the Student Health Centre
- Meningitis ACWY Vaccination for all under 25 year olds – book with nurse team
- Flu vaccination available for eligible patients – book with nurse team
- Staff Training on Tue 13 Nov 18
- Do you want to stop drinking alcohol for good?
- We are excited to announce eConsult is now live!
- See your home GP during Vacation
- UNI VACATION TIME TABLE