Our Practice is working Closely with Local pharmacists to support you with certain health conditions
- It may be more appropriate to have your NHS consultation with a pharmacist instead of the GP practice.
- You can choose to have your consultation with any pharmacy convenient to you.
- The pharmacist consultation will be confidential.
- Pharmacists are highly skilled healthcare professionals who have trained in medicines and can give health advice and help you manage your condition.
- If treatment for symptoms is required, the pharmacist may suggest an over the counter medicine.
- If the pharmacist thinks you need to see another healthcare professional, they will help arrange it.
- With your consent, the pharmacist will ensure your medical record is updated with the outcome of your consultation.
- Find out more about how pharmacies can help at:
Find a pharmacy – NHS (www.nhs.uk)