If you are concerned you might have symptoms that should be investigated by a Doctor, please contact the Surgery by telephone.
- The practice is open and has implemented safe ways of operating during the current pandemic.
- Please contact the practice if you notice a change that isn’t normal for you or if you have a symptom you are worried about.
- You will be able to talk through your concerns with a Clinician on the telephone or via a video consultation.
- If the Clinician feels you need to be seen, you will be asked to attend the practice to be reviewed in one of our allocated rooms for non-respiratory patients. These are safe and cleaned between each use.
- The clinician you see will be wearing personal protective equipment and you will be required to wear a face covering.